We customize cultural immersion tours for creative travelers.
Our local guides offer daily cultural excursions and arts-based activities, providing an authentic experience in the heart of Havana and its surroundings.
Learn Cuban dance from the experts, fill your sketchbook or photo album with inspiring images, and enjoy conversations with dynamic Cubans.
Along with building friendships across cultures through the arts, these trips contribute to fair employment practices and opportunities for our terrific team.
Our trips are flexible and can be customized for your small group. Choose your preferred dates of travel and travel partners, then design your tour from a menu of options!
Explore Havana & Trinidad From the Inside
Colorful vintage cars, mesmerizing architecture, salsa's living roots, a proud spirit of communitarianism, white sand beaches, and gorgeous countrysides provide endless inspiration.
Led by charismatic and helpful local guides, daily activities include a walking tour of Old Havana, visits to renowned museums and cultural sites, private gallery tours, a vintage auto and architecture tour, day trips to the gorgeous Vinales tobacco valley and Cuban beach towns, dance and art coaching.... and of course mojito-making lessons!
Accommodation is in Cuba's classic "casa particulares" bed & breakfasts provide an authentic look into Cuban life.
Run by local families, these private homes are clean, comfortable, and equipped with kitchens and air conditioning. Bathrooms have showers and hot/cold running water. Casa breakfasts are typically tropical fruit, eggs with or without ham, rolls, coffee/tea, and fresh fruit juice.
Cuban Friends & Family
Our guides for excursions are knowledgeable and give personal as well as historical experience.
Our hosts are elegant and welcoming casa owners. Our salsa teachers make it easy to relax and have fun in Cuba. The Cuban friends who join us for meals will share their life experience and views, and be eager to hear your impressions of the country they love. Most of our travelers to Cuba tell us that in a country of beautiful and compelling sights and experiences, it's the people who leave the strongest positive impression. Here, it will be easy to make Cuban friends and begin to see the country through their eyes.
1. Experience Havana!
7 Nights in Havana
1 person: $3,600
2 – 4 people: $2,700
5 – 8 people: $2,200
9 – 12 people: $2,000
13 – 20 people: $2,200
- 7 nights accommodation in lovely “casa particular” guesthouses
- Daily guiding with expert local guides
- Entry fees and activity expenses for a wonderful itinerary of cultural immersion activities
- Local transport
- Airport pickup and return
- Welcome dinner with your Cuban team
- Daily breakfasts in your casa
- Day trip to Vinales valley with banquet lunch at an organic farm and tours of tobacco farms and prehistoric caves
- Daily artistic opportunities including art, dance, and language classes
- Cuban cocktail-making class
- Tips for evening outings, activities in free time, and great places to eat
- Travel Affidavit and documentation to fulfill your “Education and Person-to-Person” visa requirements
- Pre-trip communication via email to answer all your Cuba travel questions
2. Havana Immersion
10 Nights in Havana
(We think this is an ideal amount of time for an initial visit to Cuba!)
1 person: $4,200
2 – 4 people: $3,200
5 – 8 people: $2,500
9 – 12 people: $2,200
13 – 20 people: $2,500
Includes everything in “7 nights in Havana” package as well as 3 additional nights of accommodation, guiding, and activities. Includes some day trips outside of Havana (beach, Hemingway’s ranch), and more opportunities for arts/dance classes and connecting with Cuban culture.
3. Havana & More (Varadero Beach or Trinidad or Ceinfuegos with local
10 Nights: 7 nights in Havana, 3 nights at one location outside of Havana (Varadero beach or Trinidad or Cienfuegos) with local guides
1 person: $4,600
2 – 4 people: $3,400
5 – 8 people: $2,700
9 – 12 people: $2,200
13 – 20 people: $2,700
Includes everything in “7 nights in Havana” package as well as transportation, guiding, activities and accommodation in Varadero beach (or Trinidad or Cienfuegos). Note that you will travel independently and will have excellent local guides when you are outside of Havana – we will plan, confirm and organize everything for you, but no one from our Havana-based team will travel with you out of Havana.
4. Havana, Trinidad & Cienfuegos with Private Guide
10 Nights: 7 nights in Havana, 3 nights in Trinidad & Cienfuegos with guide on the road
1 person: $4,900
2 – 4 people: $3,600
5 – 8 people: $2,800
9 – 12 people: $2,300
13 – 20 people: $2,800
Includes everything in “7 nights in Havana” package as well as transportation, guiding, activities, accommodation and daily breakfasts in the beautiful cities of Trinidad & Cienfuegos. Note that your guide from Havana will travel with you to Trinidad and Cienfuegos.
5. Havana, Trinidad & Cienfuegos with Private Guide
14 Nights: 9 nights in Havana, 5 nights in Trinidad & Cienfuegos with guide on the road
1 person: $6,000
2 – 4 people: $4,000
5 – 8 people: $3,000
9 – 12 people: $2,700
13 – 20 people: $3,000
Includes everything in “7 nights in Havana” package as well as some day trips outside of Havana (beach, Hemingway’s ranch), time to explore the beautiful cities of Trinidad & Cienfuegos and their surrounds, expert guiding throughout to plan activities and introduce you to the best of what the cities have to offer, more opportunities for arts/dance classes and connecting with Cuban culture in some of Cuba’s most beautiful cities. Includes transportation, accommodation, daily breakfast, guiding, activities, and most local transport throughout. Note that your guide from Havana will travel with you to Trinidad & Cienfuegos.
- Items not included in trip packages are: flights, lunch and dinner (other than the Welcome Dinner and Vinales banquet luncheon), other personal expenses such as souvenirs or toiletries, or personal emergency expenses.
- All guides and teachers are paid a professional international wage, in accordance with our ethical business practice.
- 15% Friends and Family discount applies to all participants plus one friend/family member for 12 months following their CAA trip.
- For all trips, $500 deposit is due at the time of booking, and full balance is due at least 30 days before the start of the trip. Detailed itinerary and casa bookings are provided when the full trip payment is submitted. Cancelations by trip participants will be refunded fully or partially depending on the amount of time until the start of the scheduled trip (see cancelation policy on our website); cancelations by CAA will be fully refunded.
- Please submit payments by check made out to Roger Jones (CAA Executive Assistant) and send to: Roger Jones, 1000 North US Highway 1, Unit J401, Jupiter, FL 33477