Welcome to Cuba – Full Experience
10 days/ $2200/person for groups between 5 and 15 people
This package includes:
- Airport pickup and return with your group leader in a classic car
- Welcome Dinner
- Guide for 2-4 hours per day for visit museums, community projects, and other local areas of interest
- City walking tour of Old Havana & classic car tour of the larger city of Havana
- Day trips to Viñales and Varadero beach
- Long-distance transport to Trinidad or other cities
- Painting/drawing/design lessons with Laura (6 sessions of 40-minutes each) at city locations
- Cuban dance lessons with Angel and his team (2 sessions of 60-minutes each) at a local studio
- Cuban Spanish lessons with Dyana (2 sessions of 60-minutes each) at your casa
- Conversations with guest speakers, for instance on Cuban architecture & art history, education & culture, technology and classic cars, etc
- Bottled water for 10 days delivered to your casa particular
- Recommendations and arrangements for afternoon or evening outings on your own or with group leaders
- Pre-trip communications to address your travel questions
- Travel affidavit for your Educational and Person-to-Person travel during your 10-day trip with CAA, in accordance with US travel requirements
Sample 10-Day Itinerary:
Saturday: Arrival, Welcome Dinner on a Havana rooftop with your group leaders and guides
Sunday: Walking tour of Old Havana & classic car tour; optional evening outing
Monday: Choice of: Tour of Gran Teatro de La Habana, Museum of the Orishas, and/or Museum of the Revolucion
Tuesday: Viñales Valley day trip with luncheon and tour at Paradise Organic Farm
Wednesday: Traditional dance and drawing salon in Habana Vieja; Visits to artist studios; Dinner in Cuban casa with family
Thursday: Travel to Trinidad; Tour of Trinidad Old City
Friday: Tour of sugar plantations and museums
Saturday: Picnic on the beach
Sunday: Return to Havana; Cuban dance show and dancing at 1830 salsa garden
Monday: Flusterlandia mosaic village; Museum of Cuban Art
Tuesday: Breakfast and Departures
More Pricing Details
We will work with you to adjust this package to your needs! If you have any questions, reach out to Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of your trip will depend on how many days you are staying and what activities and services included in your trip. We've planned trips that range from $90 a day per person to $300 a day per person. Talk to us about your budget and we'll put together the best tour for you!
A deposit of 10% of the total price will secure your trip. The balance of the trip cost must be paid 30 days before the start of the trip. After planning out your trip details, we will send instructions on how to submit payment.
Cancellations 30+ days before the start of the trip can be refunded for half of the initial deposit. Cancellations 15-29 days before the start of the trip will be refunded for trip cost but not the deposit. Cancellations 14 days or less before the start of the trip will be refunded for half of the total trip package.
Changes to trip dates because of weather-related airline cancelations will be managed at the moment to make necessary changes to your accommodation and guiding at minimal cost. In this case CAA and trip participants will split the cost of any additional fees.
Cancellations at any time by CAA will be fully refunded.
Questions? Email: email@example.com