Welcome to Cuba – Full Experience: 10-days for 5+ people at $2200/person:
This package includes:
- Airport pickup and return with your group leader in a classic car
- Welcome Dinner
- Guide for 2-4 hours per day to do things like visit museums, community projects, and local areas of interest with an eye toward historical and living points of interest
- City walking tour of Old Havana & classic car tour of the larger city of Havana
- Day trips to Vinales and Varadero beach, transportation and activities included
- Long-distance transport to Trinidad or other cities
- Painting/drawing/design lessons with Laura (6 sessions of 40-minutes each) at city locations.
- Cuban dance lessons with Angel and his team (2 sessions of 60-minutes each) at a local studio.
- Cuban Spanish lessons with Dyana (2 sessions of 60-minutes each) at your casa.
- Conversations with guest speakers, for instance on Cuban architecture & art history, education & culture, technology and classic cars, etc.
- Bottled water for 10 days delivered to your casa particular.
- Recommendations and arrangements for afternoon or evening outings on your own or with group leaders.
- Pre-trip communications to address your travel questions.
- Travel affidavit for your Educational and Person-to-Person travel during your 10-day trip with CAA, in accordance with US travel requirements.
Sample 10-Day Itinerary:
Saturday: Arrival, Welcome Dinner on a Havana rooftop with your group leaders and guides
Sunday: Walking tour of Old Havana & classic car tour; optional evening outing
Monday: Choice of: Tour of Gran Theatro de Habana, Museum of the Orishas, and/or Museum of the Revolucion
Tuesday: Viñales Valley day trip with luncheon and tour at Paradise Organic Farm
Wednesday: Traditional dance and drawing salon in Habana Vieja; Visits to artist studios; Dinner in Cuban casa with family
Thursday: Travel to Trinidad; Tour of Trinidad Old City
Friday: Tour of sugar plantations and museums
Saturday: Picnic on the beach
Sunday: Return to Havana; Cuban dance show and dancing at 1830 salsa garden
Monday: Flusterlandia mosaic village; Museum of Cuban Art
Tuesday: Breakfast and Departures
We will work with you to adjust this package to your needs! If you have any questions, reach out to Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org